Can't believe it, the dateline for submission has been once again pushed forward~ I'm left with 8 days only! That's horrifying now! Actually i don't even have 8 days to work with, considering that weekends will be used up for church, i'm left with 6 days instead. How now? brown cow!?! Only God can answer that for me. Humpf!
Some people can't seem to live without technology but here i am, wishing i was more self discipline and restricted from technology till the right time has arrived. This computer is causing too much distraction for me. I'm glad rachel came over yesterday and took over it. If not for her, i wouldn't have the motivation to start doing my work. Unfortunately, the bad habbits came back once she's gone~ Now i fully understand why Keith wants us to work in the studio. I must say, it's the most conducive place to work in. Whereas Home is just too comfortable for me.
Btw it's the actual MPM birthday today! Once again Happy Birthday to us Maranuts! Thanks for all the joy and laughter u brought to me through out the years.