The journey
Vision Of Doom

I couldn't quite explain how exactly i felt at this moment. But i could feel my heart crying as the tune "Fly Away" by Corrinne May was playing on my computer.


It's just one of those days that has been covered by dark clouds and it feels like my world is crumbling. It wasn't about the faculty test that i took earlier in the morning. I know i tried my best but i just can't help feeling inferior to those visual communication students or interactive media students. It's like they've been doing it for the past 3 yrs and storyboarding or pictorial composition has become part of their forte. I really felt like a tiny pebble out there in the vast ocean. Switching course wasn't that easy after all.


What if NTU's Art,Design and Media course wasn't part of that big plan of his? What if my result didn't refelct a good grade? I know he has better plans awaiting for me but till then, am i able to find the strength to accept his proposal? I wished i even have that little faith to trust in him that everything will be in control. It's never easy being Mister God's child, especially with all the struggles in life.