I'm sure everyone else is familar with the story of the 3 little pigs but this entry defintely has nothing to do with it. The pig that i'm refering to is my best friend. There's something about that pig that makes me wonder if God added an extra ingredient called "sugar" while creating her. At times, her words or action could make you agree that she has this additional sweet substance flowing out from within her. No doubt, it just taste as sweet as honey!
She simply takes away part of that monday blues from me and left me with something positive to look forward to. I'm glad that i'll be meeting her for dinner today. It's been quite some time since we last catch up and I have a strong feeling that i would have to work till on the dot tonight. Surprisingly, she's willing to wait 2hrs for me to knock off from work. Thank you Pig for being so sweet! You made my day. (^_^)
Sometimes, it's really a wonder how certain people or thing could easily make or break your day.