Drinking vitasoy has soon become a daily essential for me. Surprisingly, i haven't gotten sick of it yet. Unlike the apple strudel. At last, i finally had the chance to taste the melon flavoured vitasoy! I must say it taste equally as great as the original! However, melon flavoured vitasoy and the brown packaging one(was it wheat flavour or chocolate?) are rare. And somehow i manage to find them lying on the shelves of the yishun seven-eleven store. Yes, something for me to be happy about...it's as though i've found a treasure.
A day more and work will come to an end. It's amazing how this week passby so quickly. I'm still fine with the job but it made me physically weary. How I wish i could soak both feet into a tub of lukewarm water and have someone massaging my shoulders now. *dream dream dream...maybe i ought to go visit dreamland now.