As the hour ticks away, i can feel the excitement pounding in my heart and I could just sing..."it's so exciting, it could last a 100 years!"
At last, a holiday getaway to Hong Kong. 1 week worth of fun and shopping. I'm definitely looking forward to this. It's been a long time since i went on a vacation and here it is. Indeed, one of the better rewards that i could ever give to myself, for all the hardwork spent during the poly sch days. Yes, i'm smiling over it now.
Highlights of the trip: Disneyland(Awww...it's gonna be magical especially with those fireworks around) Ocean Park(It'll be thrilling with all the roller coaster rides) Macau(How about some sight seeing over there?) Shen zhen(Shop Till You Drop with all the cheap bargains!) Mong Kok and Tsim Sha Tsui(Night markets? For the ones who are still wide awake at night)
I'll be taking the early flight out tomorrow morning @6.40a.m on board with 3K691 Flight. And i'll be back on tuesday afternoon with flight 3K692. It'll be fun.
Vitasoy's headquarter is based in Hong Kong!!! Haha For all you know i might have some interesting findings there.