The pace have finally slowed down alittle but very soon it's going quicker again. Took a break on saturday by playing mah jong which followed by a walk back home. Sometimes you just need to get into the right mood to enjoy such a stroll. Indeed, it's a great time to unwind from the hectic daily lives.
I'm glad that the assignments on John Maeda have almost come to an end had ended. A first taste of the new environment and its system. Next,welcome to the title sequence assignment on Gattaca. Somehow i just enjoy a new start/new assignment. Hope i'll do better this time round.
Because in life, sometimes SHIT do happen and the good thing about it, it doesn't last forever. Mourning Monday are easily overwritten by Thrilling Tuesday.
I woke up this morning feeling kind of blue and I stumbled out of bed and dragged my feet across the room Right outside my front door was a rose and a note that said 'Somebody Loves You' -Angel in disguise by Corrinne May-