The journey
The Gift

Corrinne May's christmas album entitled "The Gift" is finally out on sale and that has brought me excitement and joy. I needn't wait till december to hear her songs.
Yay! But i still haven't got myself a copy yet... (-_-"). Maybe someday when i have extra cash to spare, i'll get my hands on that album.

Just a few days ago, I manage to preview Corrine May's new song entitled "The Answer". It's such a super emo song and as usual, meaningful lyrics to go along with it. I love that song so much that it has been playing repeatedly on my playlist non-stop. It's a song that reminds me that through the times of trial, i can always count on the Lord to give me strength and hope. Sometimes things happen for a reason and that answer lies in the palm of God's hand. Patience and endurance is what the song portrays in my opinion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 more months before the coming of my Lord, here we have a christmas album to get me into the christmas mood already. I'm so looking forward to the Lord's coming~

Heavenly Father, i thank you for your "gift" Christ Jesus who made this world anew again.