The journey
Insecure

Yesterday, i finally manage to get my portfolio printed. For that moment i felt the load on my back has been lightened. But as i reached home yesterday night and started piecing all my works together... i begin to feel very insecure out of the sudden. Something just didn't feel right. I dunno if i'm thinking too much or what. But each time i look at my work, i could only shake my head and sigh.

I slept through the night with this worry at the back of my head. Attended the 7a.m mass the next day and somehow felt a little distracted. I was in a delima actually. Torn between fun and work. Gave mah jong a miss and went home to get my portfolio fixed instead. I felt better right now but i would still think that 20% of my portfolio stinks! Everything has their own first time and i can't blame myself for the lousy work at the start of the semseter. Besides, at that point of time i'm still adjusting to my new environment.

I just hope that my portfolio won't land me in the range of lower class two or class three and below. Everyone hopes to get either a class one or a upper class two, i'm not an exception either.

Thank you Lord, for filling my heart with peace right now and thank you also for the encouragement given by the people around me.