The journey
Quit Judging

Do not judge a book by it's cover. I totally agree with this.

I came back feeling great right now. Earlier on at the green book, i was exposed a little to what i will be doing on monday. I'm rather surprised that all the others from La-salle have started work already. What the heck man? It looks like i'm the only one starting next monday instead. But anyway it wasn't really an interview either, i guess the guy who was the head didn't have a chance to see my portfolio the other time when i came down for interview so he just wants to look at it. At least, an affirmation from him that made me feel glad a little. He said my portfolio is neat as compared to the rest.

Besides that, as usual i've been put to this question close to a million times. Haha i'm just exaggerating. "Why didn't i continue in the field of interior architecture?"
As usual my answer would be...i've lost interest in that area. Oh man...i think in future i will still come across people who ask me this question again. I simply can't escape the curiousity of others. But then again, it has brougt to my realisation that how fortunate i have been. I could actually study what i like without worrying much. I'm clear of where i want to head in life. Some people are being forced to enter the university and study what their parents wants them to be instead. So sad right? Yeah, sometimes that's life.

Thank you Lord for this great blessing you have bestowed unto me and may i in turn put into full use what i have acquired.