I believe you are the answer to every tear i've cried I believe you were with me through my rising and my light give me strength when i am weary, give me hope when i am weak Through the crosses i must carry Lord bind my heart to thee That when all my days are over and all my chores are done I may see your risen glory forever where you are
-The answer by Corrinne May-
December is supposedly a month filled with joy because it's the birthday of my Lord. But unfortunately i'm down with some unluckyness which causes it to be a terrible month instead. The latest that contributes to my bad day is the shuffling of class. I simply can't believe my fate when Ivy broke the news to me that all of us are not going to be in the same class next semester. The worst thing about it, i have to go into that new class alone. With the company of "Ah Neh". It's just gonna be tough surviving through that class. 1 sem with "Ah Neh" is enough...but i have to go through it twice. Ultimate sianess! Guess through such times, all the more i should "bind my heart to thee". Though i do seek for an answer but for now..it's not my time to know yet.