It's been the second day of school since it reopened and I remembered walking into class yesterday without any feelings. It wasn't a feeling of excitment but I tried to be open and welcome whatever that was coming my way instead. But at the end of the day i went speechless and brought home with me some mixed feelings. It just doesn't feel too good to know that your competitor is now your class representative. (Guess i shall not think any further and let murphy's law be proven.) Somehow the reshuffling of class brought about many unhappiness within us. Everybody either turned emo or became a loner in one way or another.
This morning as i walk into school i just can't help but to feel "sian". But thank god! I saw Ivy just before i enter into class. A little catch up was good enough to set my day right. Only to realise that class was cancelled and the next class is at 1p.m. That's like 5 hours worth of break! I seriously have no idea what am i gonna do. Going home doesn't seem like a good option either. Eventually i landed up at the canteen with a new found friend. She just sat with me for a short while and left. Still, I was thinking of how to spend my 5 hours until Ryan came and i followed him to the staff room. As soon as i came out of the staff room, Ivy called out for me. Had a reunion with the rest and it felt so much better after that. Sighz, i just wish the bunch of us was in the same class all over again. But it seems rather impossible now...guess i just hope i'll get used to my current class now then.