The journey
In Luck

I'm in luck today! At last, I manage to transfer class. Thanks a million to Hidayah for apporving the appeal! Now there's Euphe, Esther and a new found friend Ping in class. Guess from now on there'll be lesser ranting of how bad or how boring class is already~

Oh yes! I just have to share with you this... I manage to get a lift on Sg's coolest bus! It's actually the public bus 162 which i usually take home from school but this time something about the bus is very different. When i first got on the bus i was shocked! The interior look somehow similar to a bar. The seats were extremely comfortable. Tv mobile were playing music videos all the time and the best part about it, you could download the mp3 for free through bluetooth! It was the first ever pleasant bus journey that i couldn't bear to alight when i've reached my stop.

Ok here's a few pic of the interior, unfortunately I'm unable to take a full shot of the bus because there were alot of people on board. It's like not nice to invade their privacy...anyway here's what i've got.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For your info, those are not real bottles, it just happens to be a poster! However the counter top is real!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting