It's the season for spring cleaning and I just realised! Somebody threw away a huge amount of my letters. Oh man, I was deeply sadden till the point I have no idea how to react.
Then, not too long later, somebody showed me a url link that made me went on cloud 9. It's a letter written specially just for me. The background music plays on the instrumental version of the song entitled "Hanabi". This song has always been my all time favourite and most probably the one that made me like ayumi hamasaki eventually. The letter dates 3/11/2004. That's like 3 years ago. Guess back then, i just didn't know how to appreciate it because of the fact that I have to enter a password before I can access to the page. If memory doesn't fail me, i think it took me 4 tries to gain acess to the site. It's just not easy guessing the correct password. With each wrong try, an irritating pop up would appear. Looking at it now, the letter still remains intact, not even a single bit of it has changed. The only difference was that it made a greater impact to me now than it ever did before.
Some day i might propobably lose all the handwritten letters but i hope, there'll be one that will remain forever. Thank you pal for being you!