The journey
Pull through

I would say i'm rather lucky this week. Thank you all for the concern.

Had the photography presentation on wednesday and I manage to pull through it feeling good at the end of it instead. Thank God!

I remember feeling very dreadful going for photography class that afternoon. My lecturer-Su Fan was late and i was actually praying hard that she fall sick or something like that? But she turns up somehow, which leaves me no choice but to do the presentation. I was actually worried about my photographs because the photo lab didn't help me develope my photos properly. Blue sky turned out white instead and some areas in the photo got cropped. At that point i could only think of 2 words : Die Lar! The big word WHY seems to be intimidating me in one way or another. As soon as i finish my presentation, a few questions came but i manage to brush them off easily. Until the 2 ultimate questions which i haven't got an answer for came. Why the big white space above the mrt train? Why is the sign on the pole cropped halfway? I was practically bullshitting my way through when i tried answering the first question. Bet everyone can see through that. Just then, Esther speak up for me and I was saved! As for the second question..i tried very hard to give an answer but luckily Su Fan let me off from there. Just as I thought that's it, end of nightmare... then came the third question : " Why do you chose to print the photographs in matte?" I thought it's rather easy to answer so i just said it's easier to maintane and it doesn't leave fingerprints on the photographs. Then, Su Fan said, "answer me in a more conceptual manner." At that point i was like oh die! Been put on a difficult spot again. But the lucky thing, my brain manage to work at a very fast rate and gave her a satisfactory answer. Phew! and it was over!

Then came thursday, the mass photography lecture. I thought it depends on luck whether you're chosen to present in front of the entire cohort. Unfortunately she made everybody answer What? Why? How? Everybody must present their photos! I was like oh no, another nightmare. But i manage to escape it... it was like almost the entire cohort have presented already but just 1 or 2 rows of people have been spared the presentation. I'm glad to be one of them! Thank God for blessing me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My 6 images...based on the theme "Fast-Paced Lifestyle"