The journey
Big Thank You

Thank God! MPM has stopped the culture of those sabotaging activities. Luckily i'm blessed to have a birthday partner to accompany me through those "hardship" too. I remember in the past, we gt blind folded together, having to wave at strangers, climbing up and down, walking in circles. Running for our dear life and hiding at a "secret" hideout which still remains a secret between us. And as this significant day approaches, I pray that the Lord will always bless you and shower his great love upon you. Happy 19th Birthday to my dear birthday partner-Daphne!

School's been crazy this sem so i didn't have time to think about any birthday celebration. Besides, i've always thought that it's a commercial thing to have a big celebration once you turn 21. Like how Santa claus gt associated with chirstmas. So i didn't have anything planned in store. Until one fine day, when TM asked if she could help me plan my birthday. Sorry man to have given you this task. I'm sure it can be nerve racking at times. And poor Ben Long! Went for operation but still must help do up that blog. (http://www.jt21st.blogspot.com/) Although I do not know what's coming up, but i thank you guys in advance for the effort.

Thank you dear Lord for your watchful eyes. Giving me abundant blessings each day and protecting me from harm. Every year on this day, your death have always reminded me how much you love me. You've put me before all your fears and sufferings. I'm truely grateful for what you have done and i await for your glory to be shown.