The journey
On Cloud 9

Wow, yesterday's party was mind blowing! Can't believe it...I'm still on cloud 9 now! There were loads of food, people and fun! But the main highlight of the programme was actually the video. One that made me laugh, tear and beam with joy. I'm truely grateful for you guys. How great the mighty God can be, to have blessed me with such a wonderful ministry;family. I feel so fortunate to have you people around.

Along with the party, came a surprise too. An unexpected guest- Aunty Ann marie;our dear formator. She actually made the extra effort to drop by the party. (wow, i didn't see that coming!)

My heart is filled with so much joy and gratitude that probably the two words "Thank You" is not even enough to express how i feel. But for now i'll just make do with Thank you very much!

Thank you Aaron, Addison, Alvin, Aloy, Amanda, Annabel, Ben, Dorothy, Daisy, Daphne, Elvin, Hil, Joann, Joel, Joyce, Leonard, Lynette, Mark, Matt, Melanie, Michelle, Rach Er, Wong pong pong, Sean, Stefan, TM (Hope i didn't miss out anybody else) for the party yesterday!

Last but not least, thanks to the YC members too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Told you there were alot of food!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Really alot of people!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A photo with the greens

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aaron & I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elvin & I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mark & I

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
With Hil & Jo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mandy & I (When will this girl ever learn to open her eyes bigger? Hehe)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dearest Tm & I

Too bad, due to time constrain or else I would love to have an individual shot with every single one of you. (^_^) Anyway that's all for now. (Somebody send me more photos pls?)Just in case you didn't know, there's something cooking here too Project JT21