The journey
E=MC²

I finally found an answer!

A few weeks ago in prayer, the Lord said to me that I must eat his flesh and drink his blood. I didn't understand this at all. I picture it very visually and it started to disgust me a little. I just can't imagine myself having to eat another person's flesh or drink another person's blood!

And it daunted me about the Eucharist! What was the whole rationale of receiving the holy communion? It's not that i didn't believe that the Eucharist is Jesus but i simply missed the whole point of what it means.

Initially, i thought it was for spiritual nourishment but i realise it's more than that. It was a communion between the Lord and I. And in eating his flesh, I share a part of his glory. His glory of being able to defeat death.

Now that I'm being enlightened, a greater significance was being brought in receiving the holy communion. Thank you Lord for revealing this to me.