The journey
Goodbye Jobless Status!

After searching for so long, I finally found a job. As a graphic design intern with mezmedia. The pay is dirt cheap. Oh well as an intern, it's just rare if the company could pay you by the hour.

But anyway, before that...had some shitty interviews along the way. Some associate my style with gothic. Which i find it so riddiculous. Just because I had a few gothic designs in my portfolio, they looked at me with a "one of a kind" look. Ok after that, i took out most of the gothic stuff in my portfolio and manage to land myself at mezmedia. Guess the jobscope over there is to work on coporate identity and some web based stuff. Darn... no hippy projects to be involved in. But i'll stay open for now.

And it's such a pity that paradox media didn't get back to me earlier. From the email, the person was asking if i could start at the end of June instead because the company is going through renovation at the moment.

It's just terrible man! As much as i would like to work with paradox media...but i'm just afraid that if i reject the offer with mezmedia, I'll end up with nothing in the end. Because it's not 100% that i'll be employed by paradox media.

I guess "thou shall not complain". At least it beats being jobless. Anyway, a company called today...regarding freelance graphic designing. Going for an interview this thursday. Hopefully i get shortlisted and work at the comfort of home. So I can pump up on those cash.

Yup, starting work at mezmedia tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be a good day.
And yes, monday was good too... Yaymonday