No job = no future (the phrase which andreana would always say when we see one another on msn)
Congrats to her for finding an intern with moovemedia! Whereas for me, I finally found a job with this big furniture design company - HTL. But the turn off part was the jobscope. 80 to 90% autoCAD based and only 10 to 15% photoshop usage and they name it as "Temp Graphic position". It should have been "Temp drafting position" so i would gladly not apply for it. Anyway the requirement is that, I'm suppose to do CAD drawings for the furniture. It's been a year since i last touch that software man! And seriously, the technicality of it could bore me to death!
How now brown cow? I'm still deciding if i should reject this job offer and seek for internship at some graphic design company. At least i know for sure that i won't dread going to work so much.
And they're like super fast. If i've decided to go for it, I would have to start work the following monday. Gosh...I'm just so afraid that i would have to drag myself to work everyday. And it will bound back to the question that Andreana posted to me yesterday. Which are you looking for? Experience or Cash? You just can't have both worlds.