The journey
Perfect Match

Guess the highlight of the week was MPM retreat 2007. Thank you Lord for this beautiful experience! And Aunty Ann Marie is really sweet too~ Although i've seen these images of Jesus before but never would I expect them to fit so perfectly well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"You are my people, I am your God"

Work's been good...Finished with website layout, now moving on to illustrations for flash games. That would keep me busy for some time. Just hope the deadline is not soon. Hmmm...i think i might consider wanting to work in the company when i graduate from school. I like my jobscope...and the environment's quite good too(even the cat no longer bothers me anymore) Working hour is even better! Don't need to wake up so early and it's a young environment...my boss all are like 28/29 only. Thank you Lord for this blessing. Thank you my dear MM for your prayers. I'm happy to be where I am.