2 days ago, went to church for meeting and it's probably one of the rare ones that ended early. Played pictionary after which turns out to be ultra hilarious! Try guessing the movie title that is drawn to look like honey star - Flubber! Gosh, probably only regi and terrence had the same frequency.
And von brought chocolates to meeting! Limited edition caramel hershey kisses frm US. It taste great man! At the end of meeting the whole pack was gone. It went into the stomachs' of 7 people!*burps* Was i part of the 7 too??
And I always can't help but to make some comments on Rach's big fat wallet! It looks like a pencil case! It even fits her phone! Yes and somewhere near it lies the delicious biscuit! Rach & I just love it! Hmmm...probably the wallet is big so that it can store food in it too! *gasp* Yes, I'm so not surprised by it!
ok after dat had a random coffee session with pearlin too... SoooooOoooo Random I must say!